Identification of treatment response with social interactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles F. Manski, 2013. "Identification of treatment response with social interactions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Gennaro, Daniele & Pellegrini, Guido, 2016. "Evaluating direct and indirect treatment effects in Italian R&D expenditures," MPRA Paper 76467, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2017.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Habiba Djebbari & Felipe Barrera-Osorio, 2014.
"Accounting for Peer Effects in Treatment Response,"
AMSE Working Papers
1435, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jul 2014.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Habiba Djebbari & Felipe Barrera-Osorio, 2014. "Accounting for Peer Effects in Treatment Response," Working Papers halshs-01025680, HAL.
- Dieye, Rokhaya & Djebbari, Habiba & Barrera-Osorio, Felipe, 2014. "Accounting for Peer Effects in Treatment Response," IZA Discussion Papers 8340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edoardo Rainone, 2015. "Testing information diffusion in the decentralized unsecured market for euro funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1022, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gibbons, Steve & Overman, Henry G. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2015. "Spatial Methods," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2014.
"ntreatreg: A Stata module for estimation of treatment effects in the presence of neighborhood interactions,"
Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014
06, Stata Users Group.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2014. "ntreatreg: a Stata module for estimation of treatment effects in the presence of neighborhood interactions," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 15, Stata Users Group.
- Clarke, Damian, 2017. "Estimating Difference-in-Differences in the Presence of Spillovers," MPRA Paper 81604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2015.
"Difference-in-differences techniques for spatial data: Local autocorrelation and spatial interaction,"
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 123-126.
- Michael S. Delgado & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2015. "Difference-in-Differences Techniques for Spatial Data: Local Autocorrelation and Spatial Interaction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-091/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boucher, Vincent & Fortin, Bernard, 2015.
"Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincent Boucher & Bernard Fortin, 2015. "Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1504, CIRPEE.
- Vincent Boucher & Bernard Fortin, 2015. "Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks," Cahiers de recherche 1501, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Kobayashi, Mimako & Melkonyan, Tigran A., 2011. "Strategic Incentives in Biosecurity Actions: Theoretical and Empirical Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2015. "the effect of longitudinal multiple subsidies on firm performance in the presence of neighbour interactions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1368, European Regional Science Association.
- Mathias Lundin & Maria Karlsson, 2014. "Estimation of causal effects in observational studies with interference between units," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(3), pages 417-433, August.
- Lafférs, Lukáš, 2013. "A note on bounding average treatment effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 424-428.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2014. "Identification and Estimation of Treatment Effects in the Presence of Neighbourhood Interactions," CERIS Working Paper 201404, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Noll, Daniel & Dawes, Colleen & Rai, Varun, 2014. "Solar Community Organizations and active peer effects in the adoption of residential PV," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 330-343.
- Xi Song, 2016. "Diverging Mobility Trajectories: Grandparent Effects on Educational Attainment in One- and Two-Parent Families in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1905-1932, December.
- Charles F. Manski, 2014. "Vaccine Approvals and Mandates Under Uncertainty: Some Simple Analytics," NBER Working Papers 20432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele Di Gennaro & Guido Pellegrini, 2016. "Policy Evaluation In Presence Of Interferences: A Spatial Multilevel Did Approach," Working Papers 0416, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2016.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2015.
"Estimating direct and indirect effects of foreign direct investment on firm productivity in the presence of interactions between firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 157-169.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2014. "Estimating direct and indirect effects of foreign direct investment on firm productivity in the presence of interactions between firms," Kiel Working Papers 1961, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra, 2014. "Estimating Direct and Indirect Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Firm Productivity in the Presence of Interactions between Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 8509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arun Advani & Bansi Malde, 2014. "Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error," IFS Working Papers W14/34, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Tundis, 2014. "Evaluating locally-based policies in the presence of neighbourhood effects: The case of touristic accommodation in the Garda district of Trentino," ERSA conference papers ersa14p715, European Regional Science Association.
- Hidano, Noboru & Hoshino, Tadao & Sugiura, Ayako, 2015. "The effect of seismic hazard risk information on property prices: Evidence from a spatial regression discontinuity design," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 113-122.
- Kline, Brendan, 2015. "Identification of complete information games," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 117-131.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:01/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .