Entre santé et contraintes organisationnelles: le rôle du manager
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruggiero, John, 1998. "Non-discretionary inputs in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 461-469, December.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Dominique Vermersch & Robert Weaver, 1997. "Agriculture's environmental externalities: DEA evidence for French agriculture," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 331-338.
- Abhijit Sharma & Alastair Bailey & Iain Fraser, 2011.
"Technology Adoption and Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models," MPRA Paper 15805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Bailey, Alastair & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Technology Adoption And Pest Control Strategies Among UK Cereal Farmers: Evidence from Parametric and Nonparametric Count Data Models," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51335, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vanloqueren, Gaëtan & Baret, Philippe V., 2008. "Why are ecological, low-input, multi-resistant wheat cultivars slow to develop commercially? A Belgian agricultural 'lock-in' case study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 436-446, June.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2011.
"An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1638-1648, July.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2010. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brethour, Cher & Weersink, Alfons, 2003. "Rolling the dice: on-farm benefits of research into reducing pesticide use," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 575-587, May.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Sumberg, James & Oswald, Andreas & Levasseur, Virginie & Kore, Harouna, 2006. "What future for integrated rice-vegetable production systems in West African lowlands?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 376-394, June.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1976. "Estimating the Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Pesticides: the Case of Tree-Fruit Farms in the Okanagan Valley," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 24(2), pages 23-30, July.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clem, 2001.
"Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental, health and sustainability costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 449-462, December.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental health and sustainability costs," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48363, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Diemuth Pemsl & Justus Wesseler, 2006. "Specification and Estimation of Production Functions Involving Damage Control Inputs: A Two-Stage, Semiparametric Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 499-511.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mika Kortelainen, 2012. "Stochastic non-smooth envelopment of data: semi-parametric frontier estimation subject to shape constraints," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-28, August.
More about this item
Keywordsabsentéisme; exemplarité; managers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ies:wpaper:e201004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monika Marin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesegfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .