The Political Economy of Productivity. The Case of Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patricio Navia & Nicolás Eyzaguirre & Jocelyn Olivari & Ignacio Briones & José Miguel Benavente & Cristóbal Aninat, 2010. "The Political Economy of Productivity: The Case of Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1124, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo T. Spiller & Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi & Carlos Scartascini & Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira & Cristóbal Aninat & John Londregan & Patricio Navia , 2008. "Policymaking in Latin America: How Politics Shapes Policies," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 40178 edited by Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller & Carlos Scartascini, February.
- Pablo T. Spiller, 2003.
"The Institutional Foundations of Public Policy: A Transactions Approach with Application to Argentina,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 281-306, October.
- Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller, 2000. "The Institutional Foundations of Public Policy: A Transactions Approach with Application to Argentina," Working Papers 29, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2000.
- Joaquín Vial & Cristobal Aninat & John Landregan & Patricio Navia, 2006.
"Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile,"
Research Department Publications
3222, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cristóbal Aninat & John Londregan & Patricio Navia & Joaquín Vial, 2006. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes and Policy Outcomes in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3371, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:idbbks:329 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:40178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller & Ernesto Stein, 2003. "Political Institutions, Policymaking Processes, and Policy Outcomes. An Intertemporal Transactions Framework," Working Papers 59, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Cornick, 2013. "The Organization of Public-Private Cooperation for Productive Development Policies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4590, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Vargas, Fernando & Baumann, Jakob, 2017. "Financial mechanism to invest in knowledge from natural resource revenues: Experiences from Bolivia, Chile, Colombia and Peru," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vicente Germán-Soto & Cesáreo Gámez Garza, 2017. "El ciclo económico de la productividad y su relación con el ciclo político en México, 1993.1 - 2014.4," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 65-94.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy; Institutional reforms; Productivity; Pensions; Education; Innovation; State modernization; Competitiveness; Chile;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2010-04-17 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.