A Quantitative Assessment of Strategies to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals: An Application to Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Capital; Impact Evaluation; Water and sanitary services; Sustainable Development Goals; ex-ante economic impact evaluation; system of environmental-economic accounting; computable general equilibrium model; sustainable development goals; system of national accounting; economic and environmental indicators; wealth; natural capital; ecosystem services.;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:8575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .