Geometric Stick-Breaking Processes for Continuous-Time Nonparametric Modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Posterior Analysis for Normalized Random Measures with Independent Increments," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 76-97.
- Hanson T. & Johnson W.O., 2002. "Modeling Regression Error With a Mixture of Polya Trees," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1020-1033, December.
- James, Lancelot F., 2003. "A simple proof of the almost sure discreteness of a class of random measures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 363-368, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian non-parametric inference; continuous time dependent random measure; Markov process; measure-valued process; stationary process; stick-breaking process;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-01-16 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-01-16 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpmath:26-2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .