The Economics of Science - Funding for Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Hellmann & Enrico Perotti, 2011.
"The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(10), pages 1813-1826, October.
- Thomas Hellman & Enrico Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Working Papers 2010.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Enrico C. Perotti, 2011. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," NBER Working Papers 16943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhifeng Yin & Qiang Zhi, 2017. "Dancing with the academic elite: a promotion or hindrance of research production?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 17-41, January.
- Benavente, José Miguel & Crespi, Gustavo & Figal Garone, Lucas & Maffioli, Alessandro, 2012.
"The impact of national research funds: A regression discontinuity approach to the Chilean FONDECYT,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1461-1475.
- Jose Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Lucas Figal Garone & Alessandro Maffioli, 2012. "The Impact of National Research Funds: A Regression Discontinuity Approach to the Chilean FONDECYT," Working Papers wp356, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Lissoni, Francesco & Montobbio, Fabio & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2013.
"Inventorship and authorship as attribution rights: An enquiry into the economics of scientific credit,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 49-69.
- Lissoni, Francesco & Fabio, Montobbio, 2012. "Inventorship and authorship as attribution rights: An enquiry into the economics of scientific credit," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201221, University of Turin.
- Francesco Lissoni & Fabio Montobbio & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2013. "Inventorship and authorship as attribution rights: An enquiry into the economics of scientific credit," Post-Print hal-01135254, HAL.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2355-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scellato, Giuseppe & Franzoni, Chiara & Stephan, Paula, 2015. "Migrant scientists and international networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 108-120.
- Jürgen Janger, 2013. "University Governance in the Context of University Autonomy," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 86(2), pages 159-171, February.
- Murayama, Kota & Nirei, Makoto & Shimizu, Hiroshi, 2015. "Management of science, serendipity, and research performance: Evidence from a survey of scientists in Japan and the U.S," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 862-873.
- Charles Ayoubi & Michele Pezzoni & Fabiana Visentin, 2017. "The Important Thing is not to Win, it is to Take Part: What If Scientists Benefit from Participating in Competitive Grant Races?," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-27, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Aboal, Diego & Tacsir, Ezequiel, 2016. "The impact of ex-ante subsidies to researchers on researcher's productivity: Evidence from a developing country," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Janger, Jürgen & Nowotny, Klaus, 2016. "Job choice in academia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1672-1683.
- Raquel Carrasco & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2014.
"The Evolution Of The Scientific Productivity Of Highly Productive Economists,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Carrasco, Raquel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2012. "The evolution of the scientific productivity of highly productive economist," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- D’Este,Pablo & Llopis,Oscar & Yegros,Alfredo, 2013. "Conducting pro-social research: cognitive diversity, research excellence and awareness about the social impact of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201303, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Sander Gerritsen & Karen van der Wiel & Erik Plug, 2013. "Up or out? How individual research grants affect academic careers in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 249, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jhon Alexánder Méndez Sayago & Leonardo Vera Azaf, 2015. "Salarios, incentivos y producción intelectual docente en la universidad pública en Colombia," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 34(60), pages 95-130, December.
- Paula E. Stephan, 2011.
"The Biomedical Workforce in the US: An Example of Positive Feedbacks,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paula E. Stephan, 2010. "The Biomedical Workforce in the US: An Example of Positive Feedbacks," ICER Working Papers 11-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jung, Hyun Ju & Lee, Jeongsik “Jay”, 2014. "The impacts of science and technology policy interventions on university research: Evidence from the U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 74-91.
- Jhon Alexánder Méndez Sayago & Leonardo Vera Azaf, 2015. "Salaries, incentives and teaching intellectual production in the public university in Colombia," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 34(60), pages 95-130, June.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:5:p:970-983 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2010-07-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOG-2010-07-10 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:12-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.