The birth of modern economic science Reading Gilles Campagnolo’s book
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nenovsky Nikolay, 2010. "The Birth of Modern Economic Science (Reading Gilles Campagnolo's Book)," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-18, October.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of economic thought; Austrian analysis;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-06-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2010-06-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:10-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .