Private Property Rights to Wildlife: The Southern African Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Pricing rhinos
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2008-04-04 18:21:27
- Creating markets
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2015-07-31 18:35:51
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2013.
"Can nature promote development? The role of sustainable tourism for economic growth,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 16-44, March.
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2010. "Can nature promote development? The role of sustainable tourism for economic growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2006. "International Tourism, development and Biodiversity: First Evidence," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 11/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
KeywordsWildlife; Privatization; Africa; Biodiversity; Economic Development;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:02-2000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.