Equivalent Martingale Measures and Lévy Processes
In this paper we compute equivalent martingale measures when the asset price return is modeled by a Lévy process. We follow the approach introduced by Gerber and Shiu (1994).
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||Oct 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Rua Quatá 300, São Paulo, SP 04546-042|
Web page: http://www.insper.edu.br/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jing-zhi Huang & Liuren Wu, 2004.
"Specification Analysis of Option Pricing Models Based on Time-Changed Lévy Processes,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(3), pages 1405-1440, 06.
- Jingzhi Huang & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Specification Analysis of Option Pricing Models Based on Time- Changed Levy Processes," Finance 0401002, EconWPA.
- Jing-zhi Huang & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Specification Analysis of Option Pricing Models Based on Time-Changed Levy Processes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 405, Econometric Society.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine, 2004. "Disentangling diffusion from jumps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 487-528, December.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2002.
"Time-Changed Levy Processes and Option Pricing,"
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2002.
"Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data,"
Working Papers Series
52, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fajardo, J. & Farias, A., 2003. "Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions and Brazilian Data," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_57, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 1997. "Processes of normal inverse Gaussian type," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-68.
- Eberlein, Ernst & Keller, Ulrich & Prause, Karsten, 1998. "New Insights into Smile, Mispricing, and Value at Risk: The Hyperbolic Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 371-405, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:finlab:flwp_61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.