Randomized Response and the Binary Probit Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lenk, Thomas & Rudolph, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Die kommunalen Finanzausgleichssysteme in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Die Bestimmung der Finanzausgleichsmasse - vertikale Verteilungsprobleme zwischen Land und Kommunen," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls Finanzwissenschaft 24, University of Leipzig, Institute of Public Finance and Public Management.
- Krumm, Raimund, 2003. "Die Baulandausweisungsumlage als flächenpolitisches Steuerinstrument," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 83(6), pages 409-416.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic Eciency Maximum Likelihood; Post Randomisation; Statistical Disclosure.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaw:iawdip:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rolf Kleimann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iawtude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.