Potential Market for Non-GMO Corn and Soybeans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin, 1999. "Potential Market for Non-GMO Corn and Soybeans," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-bp27, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:141-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Tong & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998.
"China'S Rural Household Demand For Fruit And Vegetables,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Han, Tong & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998. "China's Rural Household Demand for Fruit and Vegetables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 141-150, July.
- Carter, Colin A & Zhong, Fu-Ning, 1991.
"China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 791-814, July.
- Carter, Colin A., 1986. "China's Past and Future Role in the Grain Trade," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50687, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:113-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wailes, Eric J. & Fang, Cheng & Tuan, Francis C., 1998. "U.S.-China Agricultural Trade: Constraints And Potential," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Hayes, Dermot J., 1997. "The Chinese Market For U.S. Pork Exports," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29173, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2003. "Identity Preservation And False Non-Gmo Labeling In The Food Supply Chain," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22182, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:99-bp27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.