Are Loan Deficiency Payments Too Low In Iowa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Regev, Uri & Shalit, Haim & Gutierrez, A. P., 1983. "On the optimal allocation of pesticides with increasing resistance: The case of alfalfa weevil," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, pages 86-100.
- Uri Regev & Andrew P. Gutierrez & Gershon Feder, 1976. "Pests as a Common Property Resource: A Case Study of Alfalfa Weevil Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(2), pages 186-197.
- D. Hueth & U. Regev, 1974. "Optimal Agricultural Pest Management with Increasing Pest Resistance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(3), pages 543-552.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2002. "Crop Basis Patterns In The Presence Of Spatial Competition And Government Intervention," Working Papers 26043, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2002.
"Location and Marketing under Marketing Assistance Loan and Loan Deficiency Payment Programs,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
02-wp297, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2002. "Location and Marketing under Marketing Assistance Loan and Loan Deficiency Payment Programs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp297, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2000. "The Impact Of The Ldp On Corn And Soybean Basis In Missouri," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18932, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:98-bp20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .