Agricultural Policies and Soil Degradation in Western Canada: An Agro-Ecological Economic Assessment. Report 4: Modifications to CRAM and Policy Evaluation Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Shogren, Jason F. & Holtkamp, Derald & Gassman, Philip & Archer, David & Lakshminarayan, P. & Carriquiry, Alicia & Reese, Randall & Kakani, Dharmaraju & Furtan, William H. & Izaurrald, 1995. "Agricultural Policies and Soil Degradation in Western Canada: An Agro-Ecological Economic Assessment (Report 4: Modifications to CRAM and Policy Evaluation Results)," Technical Reports 243855, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
References listed on IDEAS
- Howitt, Richard, 1991. "Positive Mathematical Programming," Working Papers 225861, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Horner, G.L. & Corman, J. & Howitt, R.E. & Carter, C.A. & MacGregor, R.J., 1992. "The Canadian Regional Agriculture Model Structure, Operation and Development," Papers 1-92, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Alicia L. Carriquiry & Philip W. Gassman & P. G. Lakshminarayan & Jason F. Shogren, 1992.
"Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
92-wp97, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Cabe, Richard & Carriquiry, Alicia L. & Gassman, Philip W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 531, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:96-sr82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .