Kulturelle und strukturelle Faktoren bei der Rückkehr in den Beruf : Ostdeutsche, westdeutsche und ost-west-mobile Mütter im Vergleich (Transition back to work : comparing mothers in eastern Germany, western Germany, and east-west mobile mothers)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoherz, Stefanie, 2014. "Maternity leave in the context of couples: the impact of both partners' characteristics and employment experiences on mothers' re-entry into the labour market," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stefanie Hoherz, 2014. "Maternity Leave in the Context of Couples: The Impact of Both Partners' Characteristics and Employment Experiences on Mothers' Re-entry into the Labour Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 647, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsBerufsrückkehrerinnen; Mütter; berufliche Reintegration; regionaler Vergleich; kulturelle Faktoren; institutionelle Faktoren; Elternzeit; Elterngeld; Erwerbsunterbrechung - Dauer; Geschlechterrolle; Rollenverständnis; Binnenwanderung; berufliche Mobilität; Lebenslauf; Berufsverlauf; IAB-Biografiedaten; Sozialisationsbedingungen; Ostdeutschland; Westdeutschland; Bundesrepublik Deutschland;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2012-02-20 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.