The Basel III framework for liquidity standards and monetary policy implementation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popoyan, Lilit & Napoletano, Mauro & Roventini, Andrea, 2017.
"Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro-prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 117-140.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability : monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary and macro prudential policy interactions in an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications 2015-32, Sciences Po.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2015. "Taming Macroeconomic Instability: Monetary and Macro Prudential Policy Interactions in an Agent-Based Model," LEM Papers Series 2015/33, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Taming macroeconomic instability: Monetary andmacro-prudential policy interactions in an agent-basedmodel," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5hussro0tc9, Sciences Po.
- Georgi Petrov Georgiev, 2012. "Practical aspects in measuring and monitoring the liquidity risk pursuant to the Basel III international framework," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 144-164.
- Bech, Morten & Keister, Todd, 2017.
"Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 64-77.
- Morten L. Bech & Todd Keister, 2013. "Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 432, Bank for International Settlements.
- Morten L. Bech & Todd Keister, 2013. "Liquidity regulation and the implementation of monetary policy," Departmental Working Papers 201325, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ampudia, Miguel & Beck, Thorsten & Beyer, Andreas & Colliard, Jean-Edouard & Leonello, Agnese & Maddaloni, Angela & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2019. "The architecture of supervision," Working Paper Series 2287, European Central Bank.
- Romain M Veyrune & Guido della Valle & Shaoyu Guo, 2018. "Relationship Between Short-Term Interest Rates and Excess Reserves; A Logistic Approach," IMF Working Papers 18/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Li, Boyao & Xiong, Wanting & Chen, Liujun & Wang, Yougui, 2017. "The impact of the liquidity coverage ratio on money creation: A stock-flow based dynamic approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 193-202.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "Regulatory change and monetary policy," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 54, Autumn.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:2012075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Kirsten, 2019. "Does liquidity regulation impede the liquidity profile of collateral?," Working Paper Series 2256, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBasle III; Liquidity Risk; Banking Regulation; monetary policy implementation;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-07-21 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-07-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-07-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-07-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.