Problem-based learning in secondary education: Evaluation by a randomized experiment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsProblem-based learning; Secondary education; Student achievements; Student motivation; Classroom social climate; Randomized experiment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-05-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2012-05-08 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2012-05-08 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2012-05-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2012-05-08 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:201211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .