Test for the null hypothesis of cointegration with reduced size distortion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eiji Kurozumi & Yoichi Arai, 2008. "Test for the null hypothesis of cointegration with reduced size distortion," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 476-500, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Yao Rao, 2015.
"Novel panel cointegration tests emending for cross‐section dependence with N fixed,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 363-411, October.
- Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao, 2013. "Novel Panel Cointegration Tests Emending for Cross-Section Dependence with N Fixed," Discussion Papers 2013-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Yao Rao, 2014. "Novel Panel Cointegration Tests Emending for Cross-Section Dependence with N Fixed," Economics Working Papers 14-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; locally best test; point optimal test;
All these keywords.
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d06-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tatsuji Makino (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.