Intertemporal Choice - Toward an Integrative Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. A. Lutz, 1940. "The Structure of Interest Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 36-63.
- Ofer, Aharon R & Taggart, Robert A, Jr, 1977. "Bond Refunding: A Clarifying Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 21-30, March.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1972. "The Economic Value of the Call Option," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(4), pages 891-901, September.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Modigliani, Franco & Shiller, Robert J, 1973. "Inflation, Rational Expectations and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(157), pages 12-43, February.
- Frank C. Jen & James E. Wert, 1967. "The Effect Of Call Risk On Corporate Bond Yields," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 637-651, December.
- Kraus, Alan, 1973. "The Bond Refunding Decision in an Efficient Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(05), pages 793-806, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Fair, Ray C & Malkiel, Burton G, 1971. "The Determination of Yield Differentials between Debt Instruments of the Same Maturity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 733-749, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Toma & Marcel Zeelenberg & Olivier Corneille, 2016. "The affective dynamics of hedonic versus healthy food choices: Making salient post-consumption affect promotes healthy food choices," Working Papers CEB 16-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arthur H. Goldsmith & James F. Casey, 2011. "The Interdisciplinary Approach to Teaching Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniel R. Cavagnaro & Gabriel J. Aranovich & Samuel M. McClure & Mark A. Pitt & Jay I. Myung, 2016. "On the functional form of temporal discounting: An optimized adaptive test," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 233-254, June.
- Elisa Gambetti & Fiorella Giusberti, 2014. "The role of anxiety and anger traits in financial field," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(2), pages 271-284, November.
- Herber, Stefanie P. & Kalinowski, Michael, 2016. "Non-take-up of Student Financial Aid: A Microsimulation for Germany," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145727, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lades, Leonhard K., 2012. "Towards an incentive salience model of intertemporal choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 833-841.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:90:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3046-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jing, 2012. "The nature of discounting," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 313-324.
- Kim, Younoh & Radoias, Vlad, 2016. "Education, individual time preferences, and asymptomatic disease detection," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 15-22.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9641-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeSteno, David & Li, Ye & Dickens, Leah & Lerner, Jennifer, 2014. "Gratitude: A Tool for Reducing Economic Impatience," Scholarly Articles 12185844, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Faralla, Valeria & Novarese, Marco & Ardizzone, Antonella, 2017. "Framing Effects in Intertemporal Choice: A Nudge Experiment," MPRA Paper 82086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0327-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefanie P. Herber & Michael Kalinowski, 2016. "Non-Take-Up of Student Financial Aid: A Microsimulation for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 844, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wölbert, E.M. & Riedl, A.M., 2013.
"Measuring time and risk preferences: Reliability, stability, domain specificity,"
041, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Eva Wölbert & Arno Riedl, 2013. "Measuring Time and Risk Preferences: Realiability, Stability, Domain Specificity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thornton, Jeremy & McCarty, Sara Helms & Stokes, Charles E., 2017. "Divine restraint: An experimental analysis of religious preference and intertemporal discounting," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 99-110.
- Herber, Stefanie P. & Kalinowski, Michael, 2016. "Non-take-up of student financial aid: A microsimulation for Germany," BERG Working Paper Series 109, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- George Ainslie, 2012. "Pure hyperbolic discount curves predict “eyes open” self-control," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 3-34, July.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2011. "Towards an Incentive Salience Model of Intertemporal Choice," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Finke, Michael S. & Huston, Sandra J., 2013. "Time preference and the importance of saving for retirement," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 23-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:4554332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .