When Do the "Dollars" Make Sense? Toward a Conceptual Framework for Contingent Valuation Studies in Health Care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:pharmo:v:1:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s41669-017-0033-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Dan & Bakhai, Ameet & Neumann, Peter J. & Cohen, David J., 2004. "Willingness to pay for avoiding coronary restenosis and repeat revascularization: results from a contingent valuation study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 207-216, November.
- Cam Donaldson & Helen Mason & Phil Shackley, 2012. "Contingent Valuation in Health Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 40 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Whynes, David K. & Sach, Tracey H., 2007. "WTP and WTA: Do people think differently?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 946-957, September.
- Bernard van den Berg & Amiram Gafni & France Portrait, 2013. "Attributing a monetary value to patientsâ€™ time: A contingent valuation approach," Working Papers 090cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Whittington, Dale & Sur, Dipika & Cook, Joseph & Chatterjee, Susmita & Maskery, Brian & Lahiri, Malay & Poulos, Christine & Boral, Srabani & Nyamete, Andrew & Deen, Jacqueline & Ochiai, Leon & Bhattac, 2009. "Rethinking Cholera and Typhoid Vaccination Policies for the Poor: Private Demand in Kolkata, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 399-409, February.
- van den Berg, Bernard & Gafni, Amiram & Portrait, France, 2017. "Attributing a monetary value to patients' time: A contingent valuation approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 182-190.
- Martín-Fernández, Jesús & Gómez-Gascón, Tomás & Oliva-Moreno, Juan & del Cura-González, María Isabel & Domínguez-Bidagor, Julia & Beamud-Lagos, Milagros & Sanz-Cuesta, Teresa, 2010. "Perception of the economic value of primary care services: A willingness to pay study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 266-272, March.
- Mataria, Awad & Giacaman, Rita & Khatib, Rana & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2006. "Impoverishment and patients' "willingness" and "ability" to pay for improving the quality of health care in Palestine: An assessment using the contingent valuation method," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 312-328, February.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:35:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s40273-017-0511-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Kidholm, Kristian & Donaldson, Cam & Shackley, Phil, 2004. "Willingness to pay for public health care: a comparison of two approaches," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 217-228, November.
- Laura J. Damschroder & Peter A. Ubel & Jason Riis & Dylan M. Smith, 2007. "An alternative approach for eliciting willingness-to-pay: A randomized Internet trial," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 2, pages 96-106, April.
- Dror, David Mark & Radermacher, Ralf & Koren, Ruth, 2007. "Willingness to pay for health insurance among rural and poor persons: Field evidence from seven micro health insurance units in India," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 12-27, June.
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Gow, Jeff, 2014. "Assessing willingness to pay for health care quality improvements," MPRA Paper 68591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eamon O’Shea & Jennifer Stewart & Cam Donaldson & Phil Shackley, 2001. "Eliciting Preferences for Resource Allocation in Health Care," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(3), pages 217-238.
- Shi, Lijia & Gao, Zhifeng & Chen, Xuqi, 2014.
"The cross-price effect on willingness-to-pay estimates in open-ended contingent valuation,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 13-21.
- Shi, Lijia & Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng, 2013. "The Cross-Price Effect on Willingness-to-pay Estimates in Open-ended Contingent Valuation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150774, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpa:wpaper:199622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lyn Sauberli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chepaca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .