Network Formation with Sequential Demands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navarro Prada, Noemí, 2013. "Forward-looking Pairwise Stability in Networks with Externalities," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-71, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Noemí Navarro, 2014.
"Expected fair allocation in farsighted network formation,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(2), pages 287-308, August.
- Navarro Prada, Noemí, 2013. "Expected Fair Allocation in Farsighted Network Formation," IKERLANAK IKerlanak;2013-70, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
More about this item
KeywordsLink Formation; Efficient Networks; Graphs; Payoff Division;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2001-06-14 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-06-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2001-06-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hol:holodi:9902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claire Blackman). General contact details of provider: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .