Service Offshoring and the Demand for Less-Skilled Labor: Evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsservice offshoring; labor demand; less-skilled labor; globalization; technological change;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-05-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-05-26 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoh:hohdip:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrike Berberich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .