Challenges to ECB Credibility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benner, Joachim & Carstensen, Kai & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Oskamp, Frank & Scheide, Joachim, 2004.
"Euroland: Konjunktur verliert wieder an Fahrt,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
20244, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Benner, Joachim & Carstensen, Kai & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Oskamp, Frank & Scheide, Joachim, 2004. "Euroland: Konjunktur verliert wieder an Fahrt," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3371, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Colavecchio, Roberta & Carstensen, Kai, 2004. "Did the Revision of the ECB Monetary Policy Strategy Affect the Reaction Function?," Kiel Working Papers 1221, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hoh:hohdip:225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrike Berberich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .