The Russian Pension in the 1990s : Pension System in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Working Papers 7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Watanabe, Wako, 1997.
"Why Do People Save? A Micro-Analysis of Motives for Household Saving in Japan,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 537-552, May.
- Horioka, C.Y. & Watanabe, W., 1996. "Why Do People Save? A Micro-Analysis of Motives for Household Saving in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0412, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Noland, Marcus, 1988. "Japanese Household Portfolio Allocation Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 135-139, February.
- Cai, Jun & Chan, K C & Yamada, Takeshi, 1997. "The Performance of Japanese Mutual Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 237-273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.