New Patterns of Family Formation and Family Life in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter S. Heller, 1997. "Aging in the Asian “Tigers”; Challenges for Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 97/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Holzmann, 2002.
"Can Investments in Emerging Markets Help to Solve the Ageing Problem?,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance,
Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 1(2), pages 215-241, September.
- Robert Holzmann, 2000. "Can Investments in Emerging Markets Help to Solve the Aging Problem?," CESifo Working Paper Series 304, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2000. "Can investments in emerging markets help to solve the aging problem ?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23070, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2004.
"Women's Employment, Children and Transition: An Empirical Analysis on Poland,"
Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers
wp25, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 15 Oct 2004.
- Elena Bardasi & Chiara Monfardini, 2005. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition An Empirical Analysis on Poland," CHILD Working Papers wp07_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- E. Bardasi & C. Monfardini, 2004. "Women's Employment, Children and Transition: An Empirical Analysis on Poland," Working Papers 523, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .