Demographic Changes and Labour Market in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan Wang & Dianqing Xu & Zhi Wang & FanZhai, 2001. "Implicit pension debt, transition cost, options, and impact of China's pension reform : a computable general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2555, The World Bank.
- Yi Chen & Diwan, Ishac, 2000. "When the bureaucrats move out of business : a cost-benefit assessment of labor retrenchment in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2354, The World Bank.
- Friedman, Barry*James, Estelle*Kane, Cheikh*Quei, 1996. "How can China provide income security for its rapidly aging population?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1674, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona Frunza & Liviu George Maha & Claudiu Gabriel Mursa, 2009. "Reasons And Effects Of The Romanian Labour Force Migration In European Union Countries," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1(2), pages 37-62, December.
- Harkat, Tahar & Driouchi, Ahmed, 2017. "Demographic Dividend & Economic Development in Easter and Central European Countries," MPRA Paper 83481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Olusegun STOBER, 2015. "Aging Population-A Cloud On Romania’S Economic Future," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(4), pages 32-42, December.
- Ionela Gavrila-Paven, 2009. "EUROPEAN CRISISâ€™ EFFECTS UPON THE ROMANIAN ECONOMY Ionela Gavrila-Paven, â€œ1 Decembrie 1918 Universityâ€ Alba Iulia," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(11), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .