Nash Implementation in Production Economies with Unequal Skills : A Complete Characterization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Yamada, Akira, 2010. "Nash Implementation in Production Economies with Unequal Skills: A Complete Characterization," CCES Discussion Paper Series 38, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaname Miyagishima, 2015. "Implementability and equity in production economies with unequal skills," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 19(3), pages 247-257, September.
More about this item
KeywordsUnequal labor skills; Nash implementation; Nonmanipulability of Irrelevant Skills;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake) or (Editorial board). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .