Voluntary Participation in a Mechanism Implementing a Public Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, Martin, 1993. "Content Protection with Foreign Capital," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 103-117, January.
- James Cassing & Thomas Kuhn, 2003. "Strategic Environmental Policies when Waste Products are Tradable," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 495-511, August.
- Seade, Jesus K, 1980. "On the Effects of Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 479-489, March.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 1997. "Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 179-186, December.
- Anni Huhtala & Eva Samakovlis, 2002. "Does International Harmonization of Environmental Policy Instruments Make Economic Sense?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(3), pages 259-284, March.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Spencer, Barbara J., 1999.
"Rent-shifting export subsidies with an imported intermediate product,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 199-232, August.
- Jota Ishikawa & Barbara J. Spencer, 1996. "Rent-Shifting Export Subsidies with an Imported Intermediate Product," NBER Working Papers 5458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2003.
"Corrective Taxation for Curbing Pollution and Promoting Green Product Design and Recycling,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 477-500, August.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2000. "Corrective Taxation for Curbing Pollution and Promoting Green Product Design and Recycling," CESifo Working Paper Series 350, CESifo Group Munich.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Higashida, Keisaku & Ishikawa, Jota, 2003. "What information is needed for welfare-enhancing policies under international oligopoly?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 31-46, January.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Benoît Laplante & Martin K. Luckert, 1994. "Impact of Newsprint Recycling Policies on Canadian Waste Production and Forests," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(4), pages 400-414, December.
- Kala Krishna & Motoshige Itoh, 1988. "Content Protection and Oligopolistic Interactions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 107-125.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long, 2003. "Recycling Redux: A Nash-Cournot Approach," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 409-419.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "The Theory of Domestic Content Protection and Content Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 583-603.
- Yann Duval & Stephen Hamilton, 2002. "Strategic Environmental Policy and International Trade in Asymmetric Oligopoly Markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 259-271, May.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipation game; Public project; Strong equilibrium; Coalition-proof equilibrium; Multi-unit public good; Multiple projects;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2004-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.