The Effects of Differentiated Emission Taxes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2005:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiro Takeda, 2005. "The effect of differentiated emission taxes: does an emission tax favor industry?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsEmission; the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model; differentiated emission taxes;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2001-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .