Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Maeda, Saeko & Murata, Keiko, 2013.
"How does the first job matter for an individual’s career life in Japan?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 154-169.
- Hamaaki, Junya & Hori, Masahiro & Maeda, Saeko & Murata, Keiko, 2011. "How Does the First Job Matter for an Individual’s Career Life in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 516, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2005. "Pension Reform in Japan," Discussion Paper 253, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2010. "Is Social Security Secure with NDC?," IZA Discussion Papers 5235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:cisdps:553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .