The Determinants of the Fundraising Structure of Listed Companies in Vietnam : Estimation of the Effects of Government Ownership
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hidenobu Okuda & Lai Thi Phuong Nhung, 2010. "The Determinants of the Fundraising Structure of Listed Companies in Vietnam: Estimation of the Effects of Government Ownership," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-110, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:319-344 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Finance; Capital Structure; Transition Economy; Vietnam;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ccesdp:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cchitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .