The criteria of copyrightability used in Russian judicial practice
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscopyright; intellectual property; intellectual rights; personal non-property rights; exclusive rights; copyrightable work; copyrightability; works of low authorship; originality; creativity;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IPR-2014-02-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2014-02-02 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:30/law/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .