Colog asset pricing, evidence from emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Eklund, 2010.
"Q-theory of investment and earnings retentions—evidence from Scandinavia,"
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 793-813, December.
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions-Evidence from Scandinavia," Ratio Working Papers 125, The Ratio Institute.
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions - Evidence from Scandinavia," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 157, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Matthias Reiser & Christoph Breuer & Pamela Wicker, 2012. "The Sponsorship Effect: Do Sport Sponsorship Announcements Impact the Firm Value of Sponsoring Firms?," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 7(3), pages 232-248, August.
- Love, Inessa & Zicchino, Lea, 2006. "Financial development and dynamic investment behavior: Evidence from panel VAR," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 190-210, May.
- Alex Edmans & Diego García & Øyvind Norli, 2007. "Sports Sentiment and Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(4), pages 1967-1998, August.
- Sneath, Julie Z. & Finney, R. Zachary & Close, Angeline Grace, 2005. "An IMC Approach to Event Marketing: The Effects of Sponsorship and Experience on Customer Attitudes," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 373-381, December.
- Joao F. Gomes, 2001. "Financing Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1263-1285, December.
- Deitz, George D. & Evans, Robert D. & Hansen, John D., 2013. "Sponsorship and shareholder value: A re-examination and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1427-1435.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing models; risk measures; asymmetric investor’s preferences; market risk premium.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-02-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-UPT-2014-02-02 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:26/fe/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .