The Agency and Governance of Urban Battlefields: How Riots Alter Our Understanding of Adequate Urban Living
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal,"
19, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2011. "War and Women's Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," IZA Discussion Papers 6209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2011. "War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," HiCN Working Papers 104, Households in Conflict Network.
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5745, The World Bank.
- Nathan Fiala, 2009. "The Consequences of Forced Displacement in Northern Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 65, Households in Conflict Network.
- McKay, Andrew & Loveridge, Scott, 2005. "Exploring The Paradox Of Rwandan Agricultural Household Income And Nutritional Outcomes In 1990 And 2000," Staff Papers 11582, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Deininger,Klaus W., 2003. "Causes and consequences of civil strife - micro-level evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3045, The World Bank.
- Verpoorten, Marijke, 2009.
"Household coping in war- and peacetime: Cattle sales in Rwanda, 1991-2001,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 67-86, January.
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2007. "Household Coping in war- and peacetime: cattle sales in Rwanda, 1991-2001," LICOS Discussion Papers 18907, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2007. "Household coping in war- and peacetime: cattle sales in Rwanda, 1991-2001," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0727, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tom Bundervoet, 2006. "Livestock, Activity Choices and Conflict: Evidence from Burundi," HiCN Working Papers 24, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .