The Reliability of Perception Surveys in Afghanistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Hill & Yoonjoung Choi, 2006. "Neonatal mortality in the developing world," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(18), pages 429-452, May.
- Bredl, Sebastian & Winker, Peter & Kötschau, Kerstin, 2008. "A statistical approach to detect cheating interviewers," Discussion Papers 39, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Neil F. Johnson & Michael Spagat & Sean Gourley & Jukka-Pekka Onnela & Gesine Reinert, 2006. "Bias in epidemiological studies of conflict mortality," HiCN Research Design Notes 2, Households in Conflict Network.
- Michael Spagat, 2011. "Mainstreaming An Outlier: The Quest To Corroborate The Second Lancet Survey Of Mortality In Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 299-316.
- Michael Spagat, 2010. "Ethical And Data-Integrity Problems In The Second Lancet Survey Of Mortality In Iraq," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-41.
- Rosenblum Michael A & van der Laan Mark J., 2009. "Confidence Intervals for the Population Mean Tailored to Small Sample Sizes, with Applications to Survey Sampling," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-46, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:resdes:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.