Inheritance tax planning at the end of life
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savina Princen & Athena Kalyva & Alexander Leodolter & Cécile Denis & Adriana Reut & Andreas Thiemann & Viginta Ivaskaite-Tamosiune, 2020. "Taxation of Household Capital in EU Member States Impact on Economic Efficiency, Revenue and Redistribution," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 130, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
Keywordstax avoidance; tax evasion; tax reform; terminal illness;
All these keywords.
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uunewp:2018_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrika Öjdeby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.