Conflicting Identities and Social Pressure - Effects on the long-run evolution of female labor supply
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Mannberg & Tomas Sjögren, 2015. "Conflicting identities and social pressure: effects on the long-run evolution of female labour supply," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 269-290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjögren, Tomas, 2016. "Consumption Norms with Endogenous Norm Beliefs – Implications for Welfare, Commodity Taxation and Income Redistribution," Umeå Economic Studies 938, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFemale Labor Supply; Social Norms;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-05-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-05-08 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog) or (Benny Carlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .