Does Competition Increase Economic Efficiency in Swedish County Councils?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic efficiency in health care; Data Envelopment Analysis; Tobit regression;
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-02-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-02-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-URE-2007-02-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .