Income Taxation, Commodity Taxation and Provision of Public Goods under Labor Market Distortions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Aronsson & Tomas Sjögren, 2002. "Income Taxation, Commodity Taxation and Provision of Public Goods under Labor Market Distortions," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(3), pages 347-347, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engström, Per, 2003. "Unemployment Benefits and Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation," Working Paper Series 2003:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2004:i:3:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Martínez López & A. Jesús Sánchez Fuentes, "undated". "Optimal Provision Of Public Inputs In A Second Best Scenario (*)," Working Papers 17-05 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Mathias, HUNGERBUEHLER, 2004. "The impact of Union Power on the Optimal Income Tax Schedule," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2004. "The optimal provision of public inputs in a second best scenario," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(3), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal taxation; provision of public goods; unemployment;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2001-10-01 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2001-10-01 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .