Income Taxation, Commodity Taxation and Provision of Public Goods under Labor Market Distortions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Aronsson & Tomas Sjögren, 2002. "Income Taxation, Commodity Taxation and Provision of Public Goods under Labor Market Distortions," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(3), pages 347-370, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engström, Per, 2003. "Unemployment Benefits and Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation," Working Paper Series 2003:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2004:i:3:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2004.
"The optimal provision of public inputs in a second best scenario,"
AccessEcon, vol. 8(3), pages 1-9.
- Diego Martínez López & A. Jesús Sánchez Fuentes, "undated". "Optimal Provision Of Public Inputs In A Second Best Scenario (*)," Working Papers 17-05 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Mathias, HUNGERBUEHLER, 2004. "The impact of Union Power on the Optimal Income Tax Schedule," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal taxation; provision of public goods; unemployment;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.