Interoperability and Network Externalities in Electronic Payments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaie Kerem & Vello Vensel, 2005. "Theory and Empirical Evidence of Business Support Networks," Working Papers 129, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2003. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Vello Vensel, 2004. "Operation of Business Supporting Networks: Evidence from an EU Candidate Country," Working Papers 117, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordspayment systems; efficiency; network externalities;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2001_0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .