McIntosh and Munk's Supposed Test of the Validity of the E-G Class Schema: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2011.
"Planned treatment and outcomes in residential youth care: Evidence from Sweden,"
Children and Youth Services Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 21-27, January.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2010. "Planned Treatment and Outcomes in Residential Youth Care: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 834, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2009.
"Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 105-147.
- Patrick Bayer & Randi Hjalmarsson & David Pozen, 2007. "Building Criminal Capital behind Bars: Peer Effects in Juvenile Corrections," NBER Working Papers 12932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randi Hjalmarsson & Helena Holmlund & Matthew J. Lindquist, 2015.
"The Effect of Education on Criminal Convictions and Incarceration: Causal Evidence from Micro‐data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(587), pages 1290-1326, September.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Holmlund, Helena & Lindquist, Matthew, 2011. "The Effect of Education on Criminal Convictions and Incarceration: Causal Evidence from Micro-data," CEPR Discussion Papers 8646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Warburton, William P. & Warburton, Rebecca N. & Sweetman, Arthur & Hertzman, Clyde, 2011. "The Impact of Placing Adolescent Males into Foster Care on their Education, Income Assistance and Incarcerations," IZA Discussion Papers 5429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2008. "Criminal justice involvement and high school completion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 613-630, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sofiwp:2007_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Englund). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofsuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.