Historical Trust Levels Predict Current Welfare State Design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius Agbor, 2016.
"Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Cross-Section of Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Working Papers 15/057, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Government Size and Trust,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(1), pages 31-56, December.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Government size and trust," MPRA Paper 19727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Government size and trust," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Government size and trust," MPRA Paper 24985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelkar, Vijay & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Indian social democracy: The resource perspective," Working Papers 11/82, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011.
"Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial trust; Welfare State;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-11-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-11-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .