Historical Trust Levels Predict Current Welfare State Design
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius Agbor, 2016.
"Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Cross-Section of Countries,"
Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/057, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 15/057, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Government Size and Trust,"
Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(1), pages 31-56, December.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Government size and trust," MPRA Paper 19727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2010. "Government size and trust," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Government size and trust," MPRA Paper 24985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelkar, Vijay & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Indian social democracy: The resource perspective," Working Papers 11/82, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011.
"Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial trust; Welfare State;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2009-11-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-11-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Martin Korpi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.