Global Warming and International Fishery Management: Does Anticipation of the Temperature Change Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Weron & Adam Misiorek, 2005. "Modeling and forecasting electricity loads: A comparison," Econometrics 0502004, EconWPA.
- Olsen, Ole Jess & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Donslund, Bjarne, 2006. "How to play the game as the bridge between two European power markets--the case of Western Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3293-3304, November.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik, 2000. "Nord Pool: A Power Market Without Market Power," Working Papers in Economics 28, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601, June.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Nash game; stochastic dynamic programming; optimal fishing policy;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2010_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .