Guided through the `Red tape'? Information sharing and foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; location choice; networks; information; agglomeration.;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-03-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NET-2013-03-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2013_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .