After “Raising the Bar”: applied maximum likelihood estimation of families of models in spatial econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meersman, Hilde & Pauwels, Tom & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry, 2010. "Applying SMC pricing in PPPs for the maritime sector," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-101.
- David Hummels, 2007. "Transportation Costs and International Trade in the Second Era of Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 131-154, Summer.
- Peran van Reeven, 2010. "The Effect of Competition on Economic Rents in Seaports," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 44(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Strandenes Siri Pettersen, 2004. "Port Pricing Structures and Ship Efficiency," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2011_022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen) or (Jens Dietrichson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .