Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhi-Chun Li & William Lam & S. Wong, 2009. "The Optimal Transit Fare Structure under Different Market Regimes with Uncertainty in the Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 191-216, June.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peters, Hans, 2002.
"The strong sequential core for two-period economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 465-482, December.
- P.J.J. Herings & H. Peeters, 2001. "The Strong Sequential Core for Two-period Economies," Microeconomics 0111002, EconWPA.
- Predtetchinski,Arkadi & Herings,Jean-Jacques, 2001. "The Strong Sequential Core for Two-period Economies," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Moulin, Herve, 1985. "The separability axiom and equal-sharing methods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-148, June.
- Jan Abrell & Hannes Weigt, 2012. "Combining Energy Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 377-401, September.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997. "Equilibrium Binding Agreements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, pages 30-78.
- László Á. Kóczy & Dávid Csercsik, 2011.
"Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks,"
Working Paper Series
1103, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- David Csercsik & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2011. "Externalities in the games over electrical power transmission networks," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1125, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bi Chen & William Lam & Agachai Sumalee & Qingquan Li & Hu Shao & Zhixiang Fang, 2013. "Finding Reliable Shortest Paths in Road Networks Under Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 123-148, June.
- Habis, Helga & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2011. "Core concepts for incomplete market economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 595-609.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ KÃ³czy, 2007.
"A recursive core for partition function form games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, pages 41-51.
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã, 2006. "A recursive core for partition function form games," Research Memorandum 031, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Wu, D. -J. & Fernando, Chitru S., 2001. "Strategic gaming in electric power markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 156-168, April.
- Florian Leuthold & Hannes Weigt & Christian Hirschhausen, 2012. "A Large-Scale Spatial Optimization Model of the European Electricity Market," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Hannes Weigt & Jan Abrell, 2012. "Storage and Investments in a Combined Energy Network Model," EcoMod2012 4319, EcoMod.
- Giorgia Oggioni & Yves Smeers & Elisabetta Allevi & Siegfried Schaible, 2012. "A Generalized Nash Equilibrium Model of Market Coupling in the European Power System," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 503-560, December.
- Ray, Debraj, 1989. "Credible Coalitions and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(2), pages 185-187.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; beliefs; surprise; feedback; property rights;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2012_028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.