The WTO Dispute Settlement System 1995–2006: Some Descriptive Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2009.
"Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements,"
NBER Working Papers
15460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2009. "Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1735, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Maggi, Giovanni & Staiger, Robert, 2009. "Breach, Remedies and Dispute Settlement in Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 7527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank van Tongeren & John Beghin & Stéphane Marette, 2009.
"A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade,"
OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers
21, OECD Publishing.
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hoekman , Bernard & Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2008. "Winners and Losers in the Panel Stage of the WTO Dispute Settlement System," Working Paper Series 769, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Dispute Settlement; Developing Countries;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .