What Can Input Tell About Output? Analyzing Productivity and Efficiency in the Absence of Output measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1980. "Efficient Incentive Contracts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 719-730.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
- Link, Albert N, 1981. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing: Additional Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1111-1112, December.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1984. "The Relationship between Federal Contract R&D and Company R&D," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 73-78, May.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Switzer, Lorne, 1985. "The effects of R&D tax credits and allowances in Canada," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 97-107, April.
- John Scott, 1984. "Firm versus Industry Variability in R&D Intensity," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 233-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; efficiency; input and output measurement; duality theory; cost function;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .