Intergenerational public and private sector redistribution in Sweden 2003
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Hallberg & Thomas Lindh & Gustav Oberg & Charlotte Thulstrup, 2011. "Intergenerational redistribution in Sweden's public and private sectors," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bernhard Hammer & Alexia Prskawetz, 2013. "The public reallocation of resources across age: a comparison of Austria and Sweden," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 541-560, August.
- Hammer, Bernhard & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2012. "The public reallocation of resources across age: A comparison of Austria and Sweden," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 05/2012, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-04-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-04-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2008_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .