Can Taste and Nudging Impact Healthy Meal Consumption? - Evidence from a Lunch Restaurant Field Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Can Taste and Nudging Impact Healthy Meal Consumption? Evidence from a Lunch Restaurant Field Experiment," Working Papers 2012:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshealthy food consumption; taste; nudging; field experiment;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:huiwps:0070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/huistse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .