Ägarpolitik och ägarstruktur i efterkrigstidens Sverige
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2001.
"The Transformation of Ownership Policy and Structure in Sweden: Convergence towards the Anglo-Saxon Model?,"
Working Paper Series
566, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2001. "The Transformation of Ownership Policy and Structure in Sweden: Convergence towards the Anglo-Saxon Model?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 469, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2002.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2003.
"The Swedish Model of Corporate Ownership and Control in Transition,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
521, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2003.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Jakobsson, Ulf, 2003. "The Swedish Model of Corporate Ownership and Control in Transition," Working Paper Series 593, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFörmögenhetspolitik; Löntagarfonder; Svenska modellen; Utlandsägande; Ägarpolitik; Ägarstruktur;
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.